In honor of our debut at the McMun conference this weekend, here are 5 reasons why Model United Nations participants should submit their work to The Walsh Exchange:
1. The Walsh Exchange is an opportunity to gain recognition for original research.
2. It looks great on grad school applications and resumes.
3. You can meet the boy or girl of your dreams… if that boy or girl is someone like Joseph Nye or Martha Finnemore.
4. It’s a fantastic opportunity to network with other IR students from around the country.
5. You can finally prove your true IR superiority to whoever takes home the gavel this weekend.