Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Sixth Annual Walsh Exchange Conference, an international relations research symposium hosted by Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service.
Deadline: February 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM (EST)
Submission: Email your submission to email@example.com with the subject line “[2017 SUBMISSION] Last Name, First Name: Paper Title.” Make sure your cover page includes all of the personal information expressed below. Please note that while papers are preferred, you may also submit abstracts or works in progress, provided that you can explain the direction of your research.
Format: Please adhere to the following guidelines when preparing your submission. In order to be considered, each submission must:
- be attached as a Microsoft Word .doc or .docx file titled “2017 Submission_Last Name_First Name;”
- be preceded by a cover page with your full name, college, graduation year, email address, phone number, mailing address, and the name of any professor(s) with whom you collaborated;
- include a 1-2 page double-spaced summary of your research;
- be 20-50 pages (excluding cover page), 12pt font, double-spaced, with 1” margins. Longer works may be adapted to fit the requirements;
- use the Microsoft Word footnotes or endnotes feature;
- not contain any personally identifiable information excluding the cover page. We require that submissions be formatted for blind review.
Thank you for your interest in the Walsh Exchange, produced in coordination with the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service Dean’s Office and the Georgetown Office for Fellowship, Awards, and Research.